Päiväys ja aika
13:00 - 15:00
The Nordic Edge Expo & Conference workshop Digital Transformation for Climate-Neutral Cities will explore the opportunities that digital transformation provides for cities & communities to answer to challenges such as climate change, economic recession and social divides – and now also the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will dive into examples from cities, who are already on the path towards a climate-neutral and fair future and we’ll discuss the role that technology plays in achieving it. The session will also look closely at the possibilities offered by the EU to match economic recovery post-COVID with the need to become climate-neutral and the need for international cooperation among local public administrations.
Register for the event on Nordig Edge Expo & Conference pages
Moderator: Lea Hemetsberger, Open & Agile Smart Cities
– Martin Brynskov, Associate Professor, Aarhus University & Chair, OASC
– Rafael Hirt, Sustainable Economy and Procurement Officer, ICLEI
– Dana Eleftheriadou, Head of Advanced Technologies & Digital Transformation Team, European Commission, DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
– Minna Torppa, Programme Director, 6Aika/Six City Strategy
– Nils Henrik Haaland, Senior Adviser Innovation and Digitalization, City of Stavanger